WE’RE PLANNING OUR REOPENING!
- Monday June 15, Homestead Savings Bank is planning to fully reopen our offices.
What Does This Mean to You
- All three office lobbies will be open for service
- Offices will return to our regular service hours in place prior to the COVID-19 reduction in service
What to Expect
- Customer-facing staff will wear a mask while servicing customers
- Customers will be expected to wear a mask while inside our buildings. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided to you
- Plexiglass has been installed at teller stations
- Our floors are marked to help distinguish social distancing
- Hand sanitizers will be at the entrance of each office
- Staff will regularly sanitize public areas, door handles, ATM screens and buttons, etc.
What We Ask
- Wear your mask. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one
- Be conscious and courteous of others regarding distancing
- Be patient and respectful of others
We are looking forward to inviting customers back into our lobbies and appreciate your understanding during
these unusual times.